Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Create Psychology Sticker

How to Create a Psychology STicker

Do you know why I make a psychology sticker even I an english student? the answer is when I was studying at english department my friend at psycholog faculty asked me to make it for her. So, I tried to do it although this is the first time I made a Sticker. Here you are

Psychology_Sticker


Follow this step to know how to make it

Step 1 : Open new document 800x600 px fill it with black color. I use Pastor of Muppets font that I get from Here. Type the text in separeted



Psychology_Sticker


Step 2 : Add layer style at one of it

Gradient Overlay

Psychology_Sticker


Stroke

Psychology_Sticker



and here is our result in this step



Psychology_Sticker



Step 3 : Copy the layer style and Paste to All of the font that you have created before



Psychology_Sticker



Step 4 : Create New Layer to make a border around it. You can use whether Pen Tool or Brush Tool that is up to easy for you. In this Tutorial I use Brush tool with White color.



Psychology_Sticker


Step 5 : Add layer Style to that border by Double-Click on it > Set the Outer Glow


Psychology_Sticker



Step 6 : To make your border and text in balance color, add the color balance just like this


Psychology_Sticker



here is my result at this moment

Psychology_Sticker



Step 7 : Add Shock Text Effect to the Text Layer

Final Result

Psychology_Sticker

Created by Hitsuke.blogspot.com

Powered by Bluecryztal.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment